- With a USB cable to PC, for a convenient measurement of the steady state and dynamic torque. Sampling frequency at 2 KHz for dynamic torque measurement.
- Software integrated with the torque transducer for on-line torque, speed, power, and torque ripple measurements.
- Range from 5 Nm to 1000 Nm.
- Data catalog.
High precision, multi-channel data acquisition system from Microstar Laboratories
- has an onboard 400 MHz AMD K6-III processor.
- provides 14-bit A/D converter resolution.
- samples analog inputs at up to 800k samples per second.
- more information may be found here.
Chroma programmable AC/DC power supplier
- capable of generating ac, dc and ac dc voltages.
- available at various power range. More information may be found here.
Arbitrary Function Generator (AFG-3000)
- Wide frequency range from 1μHz ~ 80/50MHz.
- 16-bit, 200MSa/s, 1M-point deep arbitrary waveform.
- Arbitrary Waveform Editing PC Software.
- More information may be found here.