Research Programmes at Department of Energy Technology
The Department of Energy Technology covers the entire area of energy technology, and carries out research within technological solutions for effective utilisation of the energy resources, enhanced security of supply and a better environment. Moreover, the Department’s research includes production, distribution and application of energy in components and systems.
The research at the Department is organised in a range of research programmes, including
- Automotive and Industrial Drives
- Efficient and Reliable Power Electronics
- Fluid Power in Wind and Wave Energy
- Fuel Cell and Battery Systems
- Green Buildings
- Modern Power Transmission Systems
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Smart Grids and Active Networks
- Wind Power Systems
Each research programme includes a well-defined research group and a head of the programme. Under each programme, you may find information on mission statement, core research activities, laboratory facilities, group members and research, student and PhD projects.