- Annoucement: There is Special Session on Energy Internet on IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. Deadline: December 10th, 2017. For more information, please see here
- Event: Dr. Amjad Anvari-Moghaddam attended the 10th IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (iThings-2017) in Exeter, Devon, UK as the chair of the International Workshop on Energy Internet.
- Event: Dr Juan Vasquez attended the AAU Talent Management Programme Event with the 2003 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry Peter Agre, MD
- Update: Dr Juan Vasquez will attend the AAU Interdisciplinary Workshop on Intelligent, Sustainable and Integrated Energy Development and Consumption on April 24. The aim is to bring relevant perspectives and ambitions on future research projects in order to foster innovative interdisciplinary collaboration
- Update: Dr. Juan Vasquez and Prof. Josep Guerrero will visit the Danish IoT manufacter Develco Products A/S in Aarhus. The purpose of this visit is to establish a partnership intended for future IoT projects. Develco products will be integrated for smart home, smart energy, home security, and healthcare applications in the IoT Microgrid living laboratory.
- Update: Dr Juan Vasquez will attend the Seconded European Standardization Expert in China (SESEC) webinar on "EU & China IoT Standardization", given by Dr. Betty Xu on April 11th.
- Annoucement: Dr Mehdi Savaghebi is a co-chair for a Special Session on Communications and Control in Power and Energy Systems will be held in conjunction with the 17th edition of the IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Wireless Broadband ICUWB’2017 in Salamanca, Spain, from September 12th to 15th, 2017. Deadline: April 24th, 2017. Please see more information here
- Annoucement: There is a iTHINGS-2017 Special Session on Energy Internet - Integrating Internet of Things into the Smart Energy Systens. Deadline: Extended to 23 March. Please see more information here
- A short link to this webpage for future citations and references www.iot-energy.et.aau.dk
- Annoucement: One PhD stipend will be annouced to be started in the first quater of 2017. See all the information here.
- A strategic cooperation meeting together with the project partner, Associate Prof. Kai Sun from the Institute of Power Electronics and Electrical Machine Systems, Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University. The meeting defined future IoT road map in combination with the Tsinghua Energy Internet Research Institute in Beijing, China.
News: Associate Professor Juan C. Vasquez and Prof. Josep Guerrero will attend the IoT Solutions World Congress taking place October 25-27, 2016. The congress is building to be an International reference for Industrial Internet-of- Things and Energy use cases.
Selected 18 AAU researchers and the Executive Board for the university's new talent development program as part of the AAU Strategy - Knowledge for the World
Two MSc projects proposals have been announced in connection with the research methodology and structure of this project.