Industrial/PhD Course: New Energy Technologies and Systems
28.06.2021 kl. 08.30 - 30.06.2021 kl. 16.30
Professor Zhe Chen: firstname.lastname@example.org, Aalborg University, Denmark
Professor Zhe Chen, Assistant Professor Zhou Liu, Assistant Professor Yanbo Wang, Postdoctoral fellow Dong Liu, PhD student Yufei Xi, PhD student Xuewei Wu
Professor Mauro Cappelli
he course will provide training and education on the subject of new energy technology and energy systems.
The Ph.D. course will include fundamental knowledge of energy sources, energy conversion systems, new energy technologies, multi energy system integration, transmission, and distribution. Optimisation of energy systems. Basic techniques of analysis, operation, control and optimisation of energy system will be presented. Some contents are based on up-to-date research results.
- Overview of energy resources and systems, Zhe Chen, 1.5 hours
- Basics of energy conversion systems, Zhe Chen, 1.5 hours
- Energy system integration and Optimization, Zhe Chen, 1.5 hours
- Renewable energy transmission: operation and control, Yanbo Wang, 1.5 hours
- Basics of nuclear energy systems, Mauro Cappelli, 1.5 hours
- Control of nuclear energy systems, Mauro Cappelli, 1.5 hours
- Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Systems for Nuclear Applications, Mauro Cappelli, 1.5 hours
- Principles of design of a central I&C System, Mauro Cappelli, 1.5 hours
- Energy system integration: advanced technologies and emerging facilities, Zhou Liu, 1.5 hours
- Optimal management flexible resources (FRs) in multi-energy systems (MES), Yufei Xi, 1.5 hours
- Optimal operation of integrated electricity-gas-heat system, Xuewei Wu, 1.5 hours
- Discussion and Assignments
General knowledge in electrical AC circuits and electrical power engineering, preferably background at the graduate level in power systems. Exercises involve Matlab, Yalmip toolbox and GAMS.
Form of evaluation:
6000 DKK for PhD students outside of Denmark and 8000 DKK for the Industry.
Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University
08.06.2021 kl. 00.00